1/1 Photo of Ww Weight Watchers Sweet & Sour Pork
1 hr 5 mins
From a WW meeting; haven't tried it yet, but I do love Chinese food and will make it soon!! 7 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray (1 spray)
- 1 1/2 lbs lean pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 15 ounces canned unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 medium green peppers, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, kept warm
- 1Heat a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- 2Add pork and cook until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes; remove from skillet and set aside. Drain any remaining fat from skillet.
- 3Drain pineapple chunks, reserving juice; set aside.
- 4Combine water, vinegar, sugar, cornstarch, salt, soy sauce and reserved pineapple juice in a small bowl; add to skillet and cook until sauce is slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Add pork; cook covered over low heat until meat is tender, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes.
- 5Add peppers, onion and pineapple chunks; cook 5 minutes. Serve over rice. Yields about 1 cup of pork and 1/2 cup of rice per serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Weight Watchers Sweet & Sour Pork
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.4
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 348.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar