From a WW meeting; haven't tried it yet, but I do love Chinese food and will make it soon!! 7 points per serving.
- cooking spray (1 spray)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 15 ounces canned unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 medium green peppers, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, kept warm
- Heat a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and cook until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes; remove from skillet and set aside. Drain any remaining fat from skillet.
- Drain pineapple chunks, reserving juice; set aside.
- Combine water, vinegar, sugar, cornstarch, salt, soy sauce and reserved pineapple juice in a small bowl; add to skillet and cook until sauce is slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Add pork; cook covered over low heat until meat is tender, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes.
- Add peppers, onion and pineapple chunks; cook 5 minutes. Serve over rice. Yields about 1 cup of pork and 1/2 cup of rice per serving.