1/1 Photo of Ww Core Mongolian Beef
Oh! Sherrie's Note:
Weight Watcher Core Plan recipe. Serves 4, 1.25 points per serving. Great when served over brown rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (3 points)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch (2 points)
- 1/2 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons diced red peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch green onion, cut into 2 inch pieces (separate the white from the green)
- 1In a medium bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, and minced garlic.
- 2Stir in beef strips.
- 3Let stand for at least 10 minutes.
- 4In a separate small bowl, mix together water, soy sauce, 2 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch, splenda, and red pepper; set aside.
- 5Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over high heat.
- 6Cook and stir beef in hot olive oil for 1 minute; remove, and set aside.
- 7Heat remaining tablespoon of olive oil in the same pan.
- 8Saute carrots and white part of green onions for 2 minutes.
- 9Stir in green portion of the onion, and saute for 1 minute.
- 10Stir in sauce mixture and beef.
- 11Cook and stir until sauce boils and thickens.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Core Mongolian Beef
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.9
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 838.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef round steak