1/7 Photos of Wonton Soup
Quick version of the Chinese favorite
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Reserve one green onion top for garnish; chop remaining green onions.
- 2Combine chopped onion, ground beef, celery, parsley, salt and pepper in a small bowl; mix lightly.
- 3Place approximately 1 1/2 tablespoonsful of ground beef mixture in center of each wonton square.
- 4Lightly dampen edges of square with water.
- 5Bring together corners; pinch to seal.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Bring broth to boil in large saucepan; reduce heat to medium.
- 8Add 1/2 of wontons; simmer 4 minutes.
- 9Remove cooked wontons with slotted spoon; keep warm.
- 10Repeat with remaining wontons.
- 11Cut reserved green onion top into thin diagonal slices.
- 12Add to hot broth with spinach and carrot.
- 13Place wonton in soup bowls.
- 14Top with broth mixture.
Browse Our Top Chinese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wonton Soup
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.1
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 973.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 10.4 g