Quick version of the Chinese favorite
Make and share this Wonton Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Reserve one green onion top for garnish; chop remaining green onions.
- Combine chopped onion, ground beef, celery, parsley, salt and pepper in a small bowl; mix lightly.
- Place approximately 1 1/2 tablespoonsful of ground beef mixture in center of each wonton square.
- Lightly dampen edges of square with water.
- Bring together corners; pinch to seal.
- Set aside.
- Bring broth to boil in large saucepan; reduce heat to medium.
- Add 1/2 of wontons; simmer 4 minutes.
- Remove cooked wontons with slotted spoon; keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining wontons.
- Cut reserved green onion top into thin diagonal slices.
- Add to hot broth with spinach and carrot.
- Place wonton in soup bowls.
- Top with broth mixture.