Tastings by CeCe's Note:
This is a recipe that I got from the Food Network. Made it for a cocktail party and they "disappeared"!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package pork sausage
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 24 square wonton wrappers
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- soy sauce, hoisin sauce, chili garlic sauce, and hot Chinese-style mustard
- 1In a medium bowl, combine the sausage, green onions, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and garlic.
- 2Place 8 wonton wrappers on a clean surface and brush edges with water.
- 3Place 1 tablespoon of pork mixture in center of each wrapper. Gather edges of wrapper together over filling. Press edges of wrapper together, enclosing the filling completely. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- 4Place a collapsible metal steamer rack in a large wide pot. Fill pot with 1/2-inch water.
- 5Spray steamer rack with nonstick spray. Bring water to a simmer.
- 6Working in batches, arrange dumplings on rack 1-inch apart.
- 7Cover pot with lid and steam dumplings until cooked thoroughly, about 8 minutes. Watch the water level and add more as needed.
- 8Transfer dumplings to a platter and serve with dipping sauces.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wonton Pork Wrappers
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.3
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 566.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 9.1 g