This recipe was found on the net and posted by request. Original recipe was from Helen Chen's "Peking Cuisine". You can also use shrimp in place of chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1Add marinade ingredients to chicken and mix well.
- 2Marinate for 10 minutes.
- 3While marinating chicken mix together the sauce ingredients.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Heat wok on high with the oil.
- 6Add the garlic and stir for a few seconds.
- 7Add the chicken and cook to 80% done.
- 8Reduce heat to medium and add the sauce, giving it a good stir.
- 9Cook for 1 minute.
- 10Add the walnuts and sesame oil.
- 11Cook for 1 minute more.
- 12Remove from heat and serve with rice and veggies.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 887.0
- Calories from Fat 574
- Total Fat 63.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 132.1 mg
- Sodium 1413.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 61.5 g