1/1 Photo of Vietnamese-style Rice Paper Rolls
Great little appetizer or finger food. Really tasty. Main reason I'm posting this delicious recipe is to thank Char for being such a sunshine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and julienned
- 1 small carrot, peel and julienned
- 1/4 cup mint leaf
- 3 tablespoons pickled ginger, finely sliced (optional)
- 40 g baby dou miao or 40 g snow pea sprouts
- 1 bunch chives, cut in 9 cm lengths
- 10 g enoki mushrooms (the Japanese golden mushroom)
- rice paper sheet (8cm X 22cm)
DIPPING SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- 1Soften rice paper sheets by soaking in warm water.
- 2When soft and pliable, remove and place on a clean cotton cloth.
- 3Lay a small amount of the filling along the centre top of the rice paper.
- 4Fold one side in towards the centre, then fold the bottom up towards the top.
- 5Roll the wrap over towards the remaining side to make a neat roll.
- 6Repeat the process until the rice paper and filling are used up.
- 7Combine all dipping sauce ingredients into a bowl.
- 8Serve with rice paper rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vietnamese-style Rice Paper Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 715.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
baby dou miao