1/3 Photos of Vegetable Lo Mein
This recipe is a great meal. You can also add meat or seafood. I got this recipe from wegmans a store chain. We adjusted some of the measurements but it is delicious. Anyone that has tried this asks me for the recipe. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I like to start off by cutting all the veggies and meat for the lo mein.
- 2I always use broccoli carrots mushrooms onions peppers baby corn and sugar pea pods.
- 3(you can add what you have or like) I start heating my water for the lo mein noodles and then put the fry pan or wok on to heat.
- 4If I'm using meat I stir fry that first and remove from pan and then saute vegetables.
- 5After vegetables get to the point I want them I return the meat to pan with vegetables.
- 6I always use olive oil for the stir frying.
- 7I also add olive oil to the water for noodles so they don't stick together.
- 8After your water comes to boil add your lo mein.
- 9At this point mix the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar together.
- 10After you get sugar dissolved add to vegetable mixture.
- 11Toss together with noodles and simmer for about 3 minutes just to incorporate flavors and heat through.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Lo Mein
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.7
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2010.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 11.7 g