This is one of those meals that you can throw together in 15 minutes for you family after a long day at work. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saute pan, add about 2 tablespoons of oil and brown the meatballs for about 5 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile stir together the rest of the ingridients.
- 3After meatballs are browned, pour the sauce over the meatballs and let boil over medium-high heat are 5-8 minutes while stirring it occasionally.
- 4Serve over rice or buttered egg noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Too Easy Sweet & Sour Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.3
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 894.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: