Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A good way to use up leftover turkey from Thanksgiving or Christmas. I make sure I buy a turkey big enough to make this the next day. Originally an adopted recipe
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups leftover turkey, in bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into bite sized chunks
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 small red sweet bell peppers, cored, seeded and cut into bite sized chunks
- 1⁄2 cup water
- SAUCE: Combine all ingredients in small bowl.
- STIR_FRY: Combine 2 tbsp sauce and the turkey in a bowl. Let marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add sweet potato, broccoli and pepper. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add ½ cup water; cover and cook 6-8 minutes until sweet potato is tender.
- Add remaining sauce and heat while stirring gently to combine.