1 hr 5 mins
Barefoot Beachcomber's Note:
A good way to use up leftover turkey from Thanksgiving or Christmas. I make sure I buy a turkey big enough to make this the next day. Originally an adopted recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1SAUCE: Combine all ingredients in small bowl.
- 2STIR_FRY: Combine 2 tbsp sauce and the turkey in a bowl. Let marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- 3Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- 4Add sweet potato, broccoli and pepper. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- 5Add ½ cup water; cover and cook 6-8 minutes until sweet potato is tender.
- 6Add remaining sauce and heat while stirring gently to combine.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 493.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar