1/7 Photos of The Best Bourbon Chicken!
Bryan The Iron Chef's Note:
This chicken tastes just like the stuff that the food court guys are trying to get you to sample all the time!! Its really easy to prepare if you can get boneless chicken thighs and make sure that you use a good bourbon! Remember--if you wouldn't drink it, do not cook with it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely chop the scallion and mix all but the chicken and peanut oil together in a bowl and whisk until well blended. set aside.
- 2Dice chicken thighs into bite sized pieces and sauté in very hot pan or WOK with the peanut oil until lightly browned on the outside.
- 3Add liquid mixture to the chicken and reduce heat to medium.
- 4Cook this UNCOVERED until liquid is reduced to a glaze on the chicken bites and chicken is fully cooked.
- 5Serve with your choice of side dish. Fried rice or Lo Mein noodles work well.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Bourbon Chicken!
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 647.6
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 190.6 mg
- Sodium 1182.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 41.3 g