1/1 Photo of Teriyaki Chicken for Two
2 hrs 20 mins
2 hrs 10 mins
Recipe adapted from the "Help! My Apartment Has A Kitchen" cookbook. Super simple! Cooking time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, ginger, garlic powder and black pepper in a medium-size bowl. Set aside.
- 2Cut the chicken into strips. Add the chicken to the bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- 3Preheat the broiler. Make sure the top oven rack is in the highest position, just under the broiling unit.
- 4Place the chicken in a single layer on a baking sheet or thread the chicken strips onto skewers. Discard the marinade.
- 5Broil the chicken for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until it is completely white and is just beginning to turn brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Chicken for Two
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 1582.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 32.2 g