1/1 Photo of Teriyaki Chicken for Two
2 hrs 20 mins
2 hrs 10 mins
Recipe adapted from the "Help! My Apartment Has A Kitchen" cookbook. Super simple! Cooking time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, ginger, garlic powder and black pepper in a medium-size bowl. Set aside.
- 2Cut the chicken into strips. Add the chicken to the bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- 3Preheat the broiler. Make sure the top oven rack is in the highest position, just under the broiling unit.
- 4Place the chicken in a single layer on a baking sheet or thread the chicken strips onto skewers. Discard the marinade.
- 5Broil the chicken for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until it is completely white and is just beginning to turn brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Chicken for Two
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 1582.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 32.2 g