1/1 Photo of Szechuan Pork (Crock Pot)
4 hrs 15 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
All the pleasure of a Chinese meal right out of the crock pot. Start your rice before the pork is done and everything will be done right on time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs lean boneless pork chops
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup szechuan hot bean sauce (paste)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 teaspoon hot chili oil (optional)
- 1Trim chops of excess fat and brown on both sides in a skillet on the stove top.
- 2Place chops in the bottom of the crock pot and cover with bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, and green onions.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients together in a bowl and pour over vegetables.
- 4Cook on low for 3-5 hours or until chops are tender and cooked through.
- 5Serve hot with cooked rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Szechuan Pork (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.4
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.9 mg
- Sodium 1267.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 41.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
szechuan hot bean sauce