1/1 Photo of Szechuan Green String Beans
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2 cups of the oil in a wok and add the beans.
- 2Fry for one minute or until soft.
- 4In a sauté pan, add the remaining oil and heat.
- 5Add the beans, garlic, minced pork, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and broth.
- 6Add the sesame oil and scallion, swirling to heat through.
- 8Our beans are extremely crisp, which makes all the difference.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Szechuan Green String Beans
Serving Size: 1 (471 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2119.2
- Calories from Fat 2059
- Total Fat 228.7 g
- Saturated Fat 29.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1106.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: