Fried cream cheese wontons.
Make and share this Sweet Cream Cheese Fried Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a small pot.
- Beat egg.
- Mix cream cheese and 1/2 cup of sugar with egg.
- Spoon mixture into center of wonton wrapper.
- Moisten the edges of the wrapper with water and fold into whatever shape you desire.
- Make sure to seal the edges so the cream cheese mixture doesn't escape during frying.
- Drop into hot oil and brown both sides.
- Serve with your favorite sauce or just eat 'em alone!
Loved these, used half granulated sugar half powdered sugar tasted amazing my gf mom and neighbor all loved them. Plus we had fun making them
Wow, these are so good! Just like my local Chinese takeout
I wanted to make something for Pot Luck at work and came across this recipe. Made it and it was hit amongst the co-workers! This was easy! Thanks for the recipe!