Fried cream cheese wontons.
Make and share this Sweet Cream Cheese Fried Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a small pot.
- Beat egg.
- Mix cream cheese and 1/2 cup of sugar with egg.
- Spoon mixture into center of wonton wrapper.
- Moisten the edges of the wrapper with water and fold into whatever shape you desire.
- Make sure to seal the edges so the cream cheese mixture doesn't escape during frying.
- Drop into hot oil and brown both sides.
- Serve with your favorite sauce or just eat 'em alone!