1/2 Photos of Super Easy Lo Mein
Stefany Anne's Note:
This is a really easy recipe, using mostly ingredients that you probaly already have. Takes only about 5 minutes to cook! You can also add any fresh, canned, or frozen veggies that you would like, such as mushrooms, baby corn, carrots, broccoli, onions, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add Angel hair pasta and mixed veggies to pot.
- 2Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- 3While the pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. Combine the hoisin sauce, broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, and ginger in a small bowl.
- 4When pasta is done, drain well. Transfer back into the pot, or into a serving dish.
- 5Combine with the sauce mixture.
- 6Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Easy Lo Mein
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 579.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: