1/2 Photos of Stir-fried Chinese Cabbage
Sue Lau's Note:
A great chinese vegetable side dish for such stir-fries as Mongolian Beef. Also goes well with Teriyaki steaks and chicken or any meat that needs a good healthy economical vegetable dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together rice wine, soy sauce, sesame oil, and ginger root in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- 3Add red pepper flakes and minced garlic, and stir-fry until it becomes aromatic but not scorched.
- 4Add shredded cabbage and stir-fry until limp, but not mushy.
- 5Add contents of seasoning bowl and cook, stirring, 1-2 minutes more, until liquid is almost absorbed.
- 6Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir-fried Chinese Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.2
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 252.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: