1/2 Photos of Stir-Fried Asian Vegetables
As with most stir-fries I add and delete ingredients depending upon what I have on hand. This is a good basic veggie stir-fry from Cooking Light. Prep all of the ingredients before you start cooking because the cooking phase is quick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup carrot, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup celery, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas, trimmed
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can straw mushrooms, drained
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until well-blended.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Heat oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over high heat.
- 4Add carrot, celery, and onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- 5Add snow peas, corn, and mushrooms; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- 6Add broth mixture; stir-fry 1 minute or until thick and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir-Fried Asian Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.0
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 733.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g