1/10 Photos of Sticky Pork Chops
A mouth watering yummy pork chop Asian style. Double the recipe, you'll want more. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat frying pan over medium heat.
- 2Cook meat for 2 minutes each side, or until meat is well browned.
- 3Remove meat, set aside - Keep warm -
- 4Add cooking wine, soy sauce, ginger, chili sauce/flakes and honey to the same pan without washing the pan.
- 5Cook for 3 minutes.
- 6Return the meat to pan and cook on each side for 1 minute.
- 7Simmer until the sauce thickens, and pork is cooked through.
- 8Serve with rice and greens.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 732.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: