Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious and simple chicken dish from Donna Hay's Cookbook titled "Flavours". Extremely simple, but taste oh so good.
- Place chilli, ginger, water, soya sauce, vinegar and sugar in a deep frying pan, and simmer over medium heat.
- Allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken wings and cook covered for 35 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove lid from pan and continue cooking for 25 minutes, turning the chicken pieces till it is cooked and well coated in the chilli sauce.
- Stir through the coriander leaves and serve with steamed rice and greens.