A delicious and simple chicken dish from Donna Hay's Cookbook titled "Flavours". Extremely simple, but taste oh so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 kg chicken wings, tips cut off
- 1Place chilli, ginger, water, soya sauce, vinegar and sugar in a deep frying pan, and simmer over medium heat.
- 2Allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
- 3Add chicken wings and cook covered for 35 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 4Remove lid from pan and continue cooking for 25 minutes, turning the chicken pieces till it is cooked and well coated in the chilli sauce.
- 5Stir through the coriander leaves and serve with steamed rice and greens.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Chilli Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (611 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1009.0
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 288.7 mg
- Sodium 2963.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 35.9 g
- Protein 74.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar