1/1 Photo of Steamed Sea Bass with Black Bean Sauce
I have not tried this. I was told that if I did it would make a fish eater out of me!! Don't know why but I just don't care for fish. Hope someone out there will try it and let me know if they liked it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a rack in a wok or frypan with 1" water.
- 2Place fish in pyrex pie plate in a single layer.
- 3Spread black bean sauce over top and side of fish.
- 4Top with ginger and green onion.
- 5Drizzle oil over fish.
- 6Place pie plate on rack, cover and steam for about 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- 7Remove and garnish with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Bass Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Sea Bass with Black Bean Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 117.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean garlic sauce