1/2 Photos of Steamed Rice With Coconut and Lemon
Yummy, lemony rice. This is a great base for spicy dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pot with a tight-fitting lid (or rice cooker) combine all ingredients.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, cooking uncovered; stir occasionally.
- 3When rice boils, cover pot and reduce heat to low.
- 4Cook for 15 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and let sit with lid on for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Rice With Coconut and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.7
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 426.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: