Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipes from Women Weekly – Reader Recipe
Make and share this Steamed Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 600 g chicken wings
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 red chilies, seeded and cut into strips
- 3 cm young ginger, cut into strips
- 1 stalk spring onion, cut into 3cm lengths
- 2 teaspoons ginger juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 2 teaspoons light soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon fine sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic oil
- In a mixing bowl, mix ginger juice, wine, light soya sauce, fine sugar, cornflour, sesame oil and garlic. Marinate the chicken in seasoning for at least 5 minutes.
- Put chicken in a shallow dish and add tomatoes, chillies, ginger and spring onions.
- Steam for 12-15 minutes or until chicken is tender. Serve hot.