Happy Hippie's Note:
Found this recipe on the RecipesLive website. This sounds like it'll be quick and easy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 300 g udon noodles, uncooked
- 1/3 cup water
- 20 ml grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced fresh
- 1 bunch green onion, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 120 g fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed & sliced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sambal oelek (ground fresh chili paste)
- 315 g lite silken extra firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 4 cups bok choy, sliced, stalks removed
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 2Add the noodles and cook until tender; 8 to 10 minutes.
- 3Drain and set aside.
- 4Meanwhile, place the 1/3 cup water, ginger and garlic in a large soup pot.
- 5Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- 6Add the onions and mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- 7Add the broth, soy sauce, and chili paste. Cover and bring to a boil.
- 8Add the tofu and bok choy and cook for 2 minutes.
- 9Turn off the heat and add the cooked noodles and cilantro.
- 10Stir to mix.
- 11Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Mongolian Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.2
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2515.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: