Vito Fun's Note:
This is a delicious recipe that uses all Chinese ingridients, but is easily prepared with a conventional oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 chicken legs
- 6 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons black bean garlic sauce
- 2 ounces soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 6 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 12 garlic cloves, Pressed
- 1/2 cup scallion, Chopped Fine
- 1 ounce gingerroot, Grated
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1Combine all ingridients except for chicken in a large bowl and mix together.
- 2Dip the chicken in and thoroughly coat each side.
- 3Place chicken in baking dish and pour the remaining sauce on top of the chicken.
- 4For maximum flavor, marinate for 2-3 hours at room temperature. If you are in a rush, you may skip this step.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees farenheit for 45 minutes.
- 6Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chinese Sesame Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1016.2
- Calories from Fat 652
- Total Fat 72.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 326.3 mg
- Sodium 1350.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 76.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean garlic sauce