1/2 Photos of Spicy Chicken Stir Fry, # 3
A lively, tongue-tingling dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into short strips
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 eggplant, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- olive oil or fire oil
- soba noodles
- 1Combine all ingredients for marinade.
- 2Reserve about 1/4 of mixture in separate container.
- 3Add chicken and let sit for at least an hour.
- 4Put pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- 5Add fire oil/olive oil combo until sizzling.
- 6Add green onions and garlic.
- 7Add chicken mixture and simmer until chicken is no longer pink.
- 8Add eggplant, zucchini and onion; add reserved marinade as necessary.
- 9Simmer for about 10 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 10Cook soba noodles in boiling water 2- 3 minutes.
- 11Remove and drain; add noodles to vegetable-chicken mixture and cook 2 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken Stir Fry, # 3
Serving Size: 1 (662 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.8
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 4132.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 42.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: