This is simple and easy. Excellent for beginners too. Nothing fancy, just good flavor. Does not include marinating time. Cook times approx, depending on your grill and how you like them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Score meaty side of ribs opposite bone, 1/2" apart,.
- 21/2" deep, lengthwise and crosswise.
- 3Place ribs in large plastic bag.
- 4Combine teriyaki sauce, sesame seed, sugar, Tabasco and garlic; pour over ribs.
- 5Press air out of bag; tie top securely.
- 6Refrigerate 4hours, turning bag over occasionally.
- 7Remove ribs and broil or grill 4" from heat source or hot coals 15 to 18 minutes, or until outsides of ribs are brown and crisp.
- 8Turn ribs over occasionally during cooking.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Korean Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (509 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1826.9
- Calories from Fat 1494
- Total Fat 166.0 g
- Saturated Fat 71.7 g
- Cholesterol 344.7 mg
- Sodium 2078.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 68.8 g