Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is simple and easy. Excellent for beginners too. Nothing fancy, just good flavor. Does not include marinating time. Cook times approx, depending on your grill and how you like them.
- Score meaty side of ribs opposite bone, 1/2" apart,.
- 1/2" deep, lengthwise and crosswise.
- Place ribs in large plastic bag.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, sesame seed, sugar, Tabasco and garlic; pour over ribs.
- Press air out of bag; tie top securely.
- Refrigerate 4hours, turning bag over occasionally.
- Remove ribs and broil or grill 4" from heat source or hot coals 15 to 18 minutes, or until outsides of ribs are brown and crisp.
- Turn ribs over occasionally during cooking.
excellent recipe, very tasty. Try to marinate as long as possible for the best flavor and tenderness. Great on the BBQ. Very simple to make.