Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 24 hrs
Cook 45 mins
During a stay at the MGM Grand at Foxwood in Connecticut, Jenny McCarthy thought their Shrine Wings were so good, she snagged the recipe! Say goodbye to summer by treating yourself to the actress's favorite finger food and to drink, Sake Sangria! About $8.00 per person!!!!
- 4 clementines, juiced or 4 oranges
- 1⁄4 cup raw sugar
- 12 ounces red miso
- 1 tablespoon five-spice powder
- 2 crushed red jalapeno chiles
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger
- 20 chicken wings (defrosted)
- 2 ounces gekkeikan sake
- 1 ounce pearl plum vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce malibu coconut rum
- orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 7-up, to taste
- Marinate all ingredients in a plastic bag, in the refrigerator, for 24 hours.
- Lay wings on rimmed baking sheet and roast at 300ºF for 45 minutes, turning twice.
- Serve at once.
- SAKE SANGRIA:.
- Pour together with orange juice and 7-Up to taste.
- Top with lime wedges.