1/1 Photo of Shrimp Pot Stickers (Dumplings)
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
I found this recipe to be comparable to PF CHANG's!!!! I make these steamed shrimp wonton wraps as appetizers, served with a soy sauce and they disappear fast. Really easy to make, throw everyting in a food processer makes them come together in no time. You'll want to double this recipe, your guest will want more than one ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon finely minced carrot
- 1 tablespoon finely minced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 10 wonton wrappers
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1Filling Prep:.
- 2Puree raw shrimp in food processor until a smooth paste forms.
- 3Add carrot, green onion, ginger, garlic, salt, sugar and pulse a couple of times.
- 4Measure a heaping Tbls of filling into the center of wonton wrapper, brush beaten egg on top of the four edges and bring corners together and press to seal. Let sit in refrigerator for 10 min so that the egg glue sets.
- 5Prepare a steamer with hot water. Once steaming drop a couple dumplings in and steam for 15 minutes -- remove.
- 6Serve with Sauce:.
- 7Make sauce by simmering ingredients over medium heat for 1-2 minutes, remove from heat and set aside.
- 8Delicious served hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Pot Stickers (Dumplings)
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 112.8 mg
- Sodium 1095.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: