Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This quick peanut sauce makes a special supper out of simple noodles.
Make and share this Shrimp Noodles With Peanut Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- salt and pepper
- 4 ounces egg noodles
- 5 ounces cooked shrimp
- 2 ounces snow peas, halved lengthways
- 1 red chili pepper, sliced
- 2 scallions, shredded
- Whisk the peanut butter, sesame oil, soy and chili sauce with 2 tbsp boiling water and salt and pepper to make a dressing.
- Cook the noodles according to pack instructions.
- Drain then put in a bowl with the shrimp, snow peas and dressing.
- Toss together and serve sprinkled with chili and scallions.