This is a good last minute meal to cook. It could be served with Jade & Ruby Stir-Fry.
Make and share this Shrimp Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Blend eggs and water; set aside.
- Heat oil in a hot wok or large skillet over medium heat.
- Add green onions; stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add egg mixture; scramble.
- Stir in rice, gently separating grains.
- Add shrimp and lite soy sauce; cook stirring, until throughly heated.
- Makes 6 servings.
Thanks, Becky, for the great recipe. Quick, easy and extremely good. Just added more shrimp, because my family really loves shrimp!
My boyfriend just said, "This is AWESOME!" I didn't use the green onions, but used a 1/2 cup of a frozen and chopped onion, celery, and pepper mix. I also added chopped garlic, an additional egg, about 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms, and some no salt seasoning. Yummy! This is definitely going to get made again!
This is good but needed a boost. I'd definitely add more veggies and an additional egg. Very easy and great for an Asian themed dinner.