A friend brought this to an office potluck several times. After much arm twisting she gave up the recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 (3 ounce) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped unsalted dry-roast peanuts
- 1Salad: Arrange romaine in bottom of large (3 quart) clear glass serving bowl.
- 2Discard seasoning packet from soup mix; Coarsely crush noodles.
- 3Layer noodles and all remaining salad ingredients, on order listed, over romaine lettuce.
- 4Dressing: In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients.
- 5Shake until well blended.
- 6Pour over salad.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seven Layer Chinese Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.8
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.0 mg
- Sodium 873.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 22.5 g