1/4 Photos of Sesame Salmon Fillets and Bok Choy
Healthy and tasty Chinese fish and bok choy dish with a distinctly Asian flair.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon cracked black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 4 salmon fillets, skin removed (1 1/2 lbs total)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups thinly sliced bok choy
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1In shallow dish, combine sesame seeds, grated ginger, peppercorns and salt.
- 2In another dish, lightly beat egg.
- 3Dip each salmon fillet into egg, letting excess drip off.
- 4Gently press into sesame mixture, turning to coat.
- 5In large nonstick skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat; cook salmon, turning once, for 4 to 8 minutes or until golden.
- 6Transfer to plate.
- 7Wipe out skillet.
- 8Add bok choy, red pepper, vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil to pan; cook, stirring often, for about 3 minutes or until bok choy is wilted.
- 9Arrange salmon over bok choy; cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Salmon Fillets and Bok Choy
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.2
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 192.7 mg
- Sodium 681.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 74.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: