These noodles are great served hot or cold. Great salad along side of barbequed chicken..or make it a light lunch by adding cooked diced chicken right into the salad. Excellent blend of Oriental flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 box fettuccine pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cucumber, peeled,sliced and chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced or julienned
- 2 -3 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine or 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 3 teaspoons water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- black pepper, to taste
- 1In medium bowl, combine cooked and drained noodles and the vegetables.
- 2Toss to combine.
- 3In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and beat with wire whisk until thoroughly combined.
- 4Pour over noodle mixture and toss to coat.
- 5Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.8
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 789.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: