Great presentation on a plate...something you expect from a fusion restaurant. From Donna Hay's Dining Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove skin from salmon.
- 2Combine sesame seeds and place them in a shallow dish.
- 3Press both sides of salmon pieces into sesame seeds to form a crust.
- 4Place greens in a saucepan of boiling water and cook for 1 minute, then drain.
- 5Heat sesame oil in a pan over high heat.
- 6Add ginger and cook for 1 minute.
- 7Add oyster and soya sauces, sugar and wine, and simmer for 4 minutes or until thickened.
- 8Place a frypan over low heat, add oil and place salmon in pan.
- 9Cook salmon over low heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until it is cooked medium-rare.
- 10To serve, toss greens in frypan with the simmering sauce and place on serving plates.
- 11Top greens with sesame-crusted salmon and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame-Crusted Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.4
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.6 mg
- Sodium 791.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 39.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: