1/2 Photos of Sesame Chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- 3Combine soy sauce, maple syrup, sherry, ginger, pepper and Chinese five spice.
- 4Add chicken and marinate 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 5Meanwhile, place sesame seeds on a baking tray and toast in oven for 10 minutes or until slightly brown.
- 6Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
- 7Dredge chicken in flour seasoned with a little salt and pepper.
- 8Shake off any excess.
- 9Heat oil in a non-stick skillet.
- 10Add chicken and brown.
- 11Remove from heat.
- 12Place marinade in a pan and bring to a boil, boil 3-4 minutes.
- 13Add chicken, reduce heat and sate 1-2 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 14Remove from heat and roll chicken in sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.8
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 703.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 39.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder