Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tender strips of steak, with sesame seeds. 30 minutes is marinating.
Make and share this Sesame Beef recipe from Food.com.
- Trim fat from beef and cut diagonally across grain into slices as thin as you can.
- Mix next 6 ingredients in large bowl.
- Stir in beef until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Drain beef.
- Cook and stir sesame seed in 10 in.
- skillet over med.
- heat till light brown.
- Remove from skillet.
- Heat 1 Tbsp veg oil in same skillet until hot.
- Add beef and cook and stir until browned, 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Serve over rice.