Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great green bean recipe. The only one my husband will eat. Spicy, savory, delicious.
Make and share this Savory String Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Toast sesame seeds until they are golden.
- Pan fry beans at medium heat until they are wrinkled. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- Pour off most of the oil from the pan, add the garlic. Cook until it becomes fragrant.
- Add the green beans and the sauce ingredients. Allow to cook until most of the liquid has dried up.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
What a tasty way to prepare green beans! I used less oil, otherwise made as directed. Loved the spicy/sweet combo of the sauce with the beans - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Fall Pick-A-Chef 2011