1/2 Photos of Savory String Beans
Great green bean recipe. The only one my husband will eat. Spicy, savory, delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast sesame seeds until they are golden.
- 2Pan fry beans at medium heat until they are wrinkled. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- 3Pour off most of the oil from the pan, add the garlic. Cook until it becomes fragrant.
- 4Add the green beans and the sauce ingredients. Allow to cook until most of the liquid has dried up.
- 5Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory String Beans
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.2
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 263.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: