Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Way back in our early marriage we recieved a wok as a wedding gift and it came with a cookbook, moving clear across the country with little money each pay day we had to economize and eat cheap. So I adapted many of the cookbook recipes to fit our budget. This dish could be made with out any meat at all and still taste great. use a large nonstick skillet if you don't have a electric wok
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 inch fresh gingerroot, peeled and chopped very fine
- 6 thinly sliced mushrooms, discard stems (any kind will do)
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or less)
- 8 ounces cooked ramen noodles, no flavor packet included
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (I use low sodium)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon dry cooking sherry
- 1 cup cooked meat beef, chicken or 1 cup pork
- heat oil in wok 375 degrees.
- add 1st 4 ingredients.
- cook about one minute.
- add remaining ingredients and heat through.