Easy peasy Chinese cooking, when you just don't have time, but really have the taste for it! All on the table in 20 minutes! :)
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/2" thickness.
- Mix together hoisin sauce, peanut butter, garlic, and oil; spread over both sides of chicken.
- Grill or broil chicken 4-5 inches from heat source until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Slice chicken diagonally across the breast and serve on a piece of iceberg lettuce.
- If you desire, serve with ramen noodles and steamed snow peas, as fast and easy side dishes.