Easy peasy Chinese cooking, when you just don't have time, but really have the taste for it! All on the table in 20 minutes! :)
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/2" thickness.
- Mix together hoisin sauce, peanut butter, garlic, and oil; spread over both sides of chicken.
- Grill or broil chicken 4-5 inches from heat source until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Slice chicken diagonally across the breast and serve on a piece of iceberg lettuce.
- If you desire, serve with ramen noodles and steamed snow peas, as fast and easy side dishes.
Delicious! This was also as easy to make as advertised. I used the textured end of the meat tenderizer to pound out the chicken, and found that the flavor penetrated very well that way. I also used my Foreman Grill to cook it - I made 2 breasts (cooking them one at a time) and I don't think it took 15 minutes. Thanks!
I have been so tired of the same old dried out chicken,I hardly even buy chicken breasts anymore because they are always so boring....not anymore...WOW!Loved this so much! I did make a few changes to the recipe because I didn't have everything on hand.I reduced this recipe to 2 servings.I used 2 chicken breasts,2 tbsp garlic hoisin sauce,1/2 tbsp peanut butter and 2 tbsp soy sauce.I omitted the sesame oil and the hot pepper oil.I marinated the entire concoction for 2 days.The chicken was super tender,it was excellent.I put it on the BBQ and served it with a salad.Once it was cooked I added sesame seeds and green onions to the chicken.
Made last night, both myself and husband loved it. Used my George Forman grill and it turned out great. Juicy and flavorful, will definitely serve again.