1/2 Photos of Quick Hunan Grilled Chicken
Sue Lau's Note:
Easy peasy Chinese cooking, when you just don't have time, but really have the taste for it! All on the table in 20 minutes! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts to 1/2" thickness.
- 2Mix together hoisin sauce, peanut butter, garlic, and oil; spread over both sides of chicken.
- 3Grill or broil chicken 4-5 inches from heat source until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- 4Slice chicken diagonally across the breast and serve on a piece of iceberg lettuce.
- 5If you desire, serve with ramen noodles and steamed snow peas, as fast and easy side dishes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Hunan Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 447.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot pepper oil