The trick to this recipe is "drying out" the noodles, more work but makes a big difference in the finished recipe. You don't have to dry the noodles if you don't want to. This recipe is for a large amount because I freeze some for a later meal. Please feel free to downsize your servings. The amount of servings and cook time are approximate depending on how big of a batch you make.
- Mix spaghetti with the soy sauce, brown sugar, vegetable oil and oyster sauce making sure to mix it well.
- Spray a large cookie sheet with Pam spray and cover the pan with a layer of the spaghetti and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes turning the spaghetti every 10 minutes until it "drys out", you will see the difference. Continue until all the pasta has been dryed out.
- Stir fry the pork loin that has been sliced into strips in vegetable oil,.
- remove and set aside. Use your favorite teriyaki recipe for the pork.
- Stir fry the onion and mushrooms in vegetable oil along with the garlic and ginger paste available in the Asian dept. of grocery store until soft.
- Add the rest of the vegetables mixing well and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables and pork to spaghetti mix and mix together well making sure everything is evenly distributed.
- Great for OAMC.