1/5 Photos of Pork Fried Rice
Super way to use up leftover rice and pork. So easy and quick, a great supper. Just add a salad, you're done!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large skillet.
- 2Saute mushrooms for 2 minutes.
- 3Add bean sprouts, rice, pork, and onion.
- 4Cook and stir for 6 minutes.
- 5Push rice to the side of the skillet.
- 6Add the 1 T oil; add eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened.
- 7Stir eggs and rice together.
- 8Stir in soy sauce and pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.6
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 139.5 mg
- Sodium 811.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: