1/2 Photos of Pork Fried Rice
This is an quick and easy recipe that I found in Epicurean Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/2 lb pork loin, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely,chopped
- 1 carrot, finely sliced on the diagonal
- 1/4 lb shiitake mushroom, coarsely chopped
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 green onions, finely sliced,diagonal
- 1/4 lb bean sprouts
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Heat the peanut oil in a wok until smoking.
- 2Season the pork with salt and pepper and stir fry until cooked, about 3-4 minutes.
- 3Remove to a bowl.
- 4Add the onion and stir fry for 1-2 minutes and add the garlic and cook 1 minute.
- 5Add the carrots and mushrooms and cook for about 2 minutes.
- 6Remove the mixture to the bowl with the pork.
- 7Add the egg to the wok and cook until set, slice into pieces using the spatula.
- 8Add the rice and all the ingredients in the bowl back to the.
- 10Add the soy, green onions and bean sprout and stir to combine and heat through.
- 11Season with salt and pepper and stir in the sesame oil.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 710.5
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 161.0 mg
- Sodium 652.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 35.2 g