Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Inexpensive and easy to prepare in either a wok or large skillet.
Make and share this Pork Chop and Peanut Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar or 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon bouillon, chicken flavored
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vegetable oil or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons wok oil, which would add more flavor
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 4 green onions, cut on the diagonal into 1 inch pieces (scallions)
- 2 boneless pork chops, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat.
- Stir together water, soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch, bouillon and sugar in a small bowl.
- Add pork strips to skillet or wok and stir fry 2 to 3 minutes until cooked through. Push to one side. Add soy sauce mixture and cook, while stirring, until slightly thickened. Add green onions and peanuts and stir everything together to coat with sauce. Cook 1 minute more until heated through and serve.