1/6 Photos of Pineapple Beef Stir-Fry
Wonderful recipe. This truly is great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 lb round steak, thinly sliced diagonal
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup fresh trimmed green beans
- 1 sweet red pepper, sliced thin
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canned chili, chopped
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving 1 cup of chunks, 1/2 cup juice (reserving juice for other purposes).
- 2Combine 1/2 cup of the juice, ginger, soy sauce, cilantro and meat in bowl.
- 3Cover bowl, marinate for 15 minutes.
- 4In large, nonstick skillet, heat oil, add garlic, sauté 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- 5Remove the meat from the marinade, place in the skillet.
- 6Stir fry 5 minutes, just until cooked through, remove the meat and keep warm.
- 7Combine marinade and cornstarch in bowl.
- 8Add the beans, chilies, pepper and marinade to skillet; stir fry 4 minutes (or until veggies are crisp tender and mixture is thickened).
- 9Stir in 1 cup pineapple chunks, scallions and meat; heat through.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Beef Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.3
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 304.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: