This tasty dish can be served over rice, or we like it on top of noodles.
Make and share this Pepper Steak recipe from Food.com.
- Pound steak to tenderize.
- Cut in 1/4 inch thick strips.
- In wok or lg skillet, brown meat in oil.
- Add peppers, green onions and garlic.
- Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch, water and soy sauce; add to skillet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute.
Wonderful dish. The whole family loved it!! I will defininately make this one again.....
This was fabulous! Major oooohs and aaaahs from the dinner table :) I used a 2 1/2 lb. top round London Broil, but left the rest of the ingredients at the amount called for. Served with beef flavored rice and that was it...a meal in nothing flat! Thanks, Inez...for another winning recipe to use my London Broils in!
My BF was so excited when I told him I wanted to try this recipe. It was one of the favorite dishes his grandmother used to make for him and he hadn't had it in years. He loved it...even said it tasted just like he remembered. Our kids ate it right up too. And it was SOOOOO easy. Thank you for giving me a recipe we will use VERY often.