Busy Student's Note:
From Weight Watchers Take out tonight! 2 ww points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil (dark)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (dark)
- 2 tablespoons ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lb shiitake mushroom, thinly sliced
- 3 cups Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 45 wonton wrappers (3-inch round)
- 1Combine ingredients for dipping sauce and set aside.
- 2Prepare the dumplings by heating a large, non-stick wok over medium-high heat. Swirl in the canola and sesame oils and add ginger and garlic. Stir fry for about 10 seconds and stir in mushrooms and cabbage for 3 minutes.
- 3Add the sake and cook, stirring, for 3 - 4 minutes until liquid evaporates. Next add the scallions and the carrot and stir-fry about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add soy sauce. Allow mixture to cool.
- 4Place 1 teaspoon of the vegetable mixture in center of a wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with water and fold unto half circles. Place on baking sheet sprinkled with cornstarch. Keep wontons covered with a damp towel to prevent them from drying out.
- 5Spray skillet with nonstick spray heat over medium-high heat. Add 10 dumplings to the skillet and cook until browned on one side. Add 1/3 cup water to the skillet and cover with lid. Reduce heat to medium and cook until liquid evaporates (3 -4 minutes).
- 6Serve dumplings with dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Chinese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chinese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pan-Steamed Vegetable Dumplings With Soy Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.7
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 612.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g