Get your butcher to cut your ribs in half lengthwise for this terrific rib recipe. This has been a hit at every party I've ever taken it to so now I just bring copies of the recipes with me when it's my turn to provide the appetizer. You can also make a meal out of these with some rice and flash-cooked greens. Prep time does not include marinading time.
- Combine all ingredients except meat and pour into a heavy-duty plastic reclosable bag.
- Add spareribs.
- Marinate overnight, turning several times.
- Line a shallow pan with aluminum foil.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Roast spareribs 45 minutes.
- Turn heat to 325°.
- Roast 15 minutes longer.
- When shrinkage occurs, ribs are done.