1/1 Photo of Oriental Duck Salad
A special warm salad for sharing. This would work well as an appetizer for 4 or a main course for 2. The dressing is perfect for duck but make sure you mix it well so the honey doesn't sink to the bottom.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 duck breasts, skin on
- 4 ounces salad leaves
- 9 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 4 scallions, sliced diagonally
For the dressing
- 1Heat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Score the skin of the duck breasts and season.
- 3Heat a non-stick frying pan over a high heat, add the duck, skin side down and cook for 4 mins or until the skin is crisp. Turn over and quickly brown the underside then transfer to a baking tray.
- 4Mix the dressing ingredients together and spoon all but 2 tbs of it over the duck. Roast the duck for 10 mins for pink or longer if you prefer.
- 5Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 4 mins then slice into strips.
- 6Toss together the salad leaves, tomatoes and scallions with the duck slices.
- 7Drizzle over the remaining dressing and serve.
Browse Our Top Duck Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Duck Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Duck Salad
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.1
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 326.4 mg
- Sodium 1219.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 62.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: