Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Crock Pot casserole.
Make and share this Oriental Beef and Noodles (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless sirloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 12 ounces cooked vermicelli
- Combine all ingredients, except the noodles in a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours (or on high 4-5 hours).
- Serve over noodles.
- This recipe may be doubled for 5-quart models.
This recipe needs more flavor. I followed everything as stated except I used Chinese thin noodles the kind you find in the fridge section at the grocery store. A plus to this recipe, was that the meat was super tender. I would suggest that the peanuts not be put in the crock pot they were really soft, unless one would like it that way. Sorry for the review, the recipe just didn't do much for me.